Physio | Osteo
We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist or Osteopath with Clinical Pilates or gym-based rehab experience!
Kinematics is a well established holistic health clinic conveniently located in Richmond. Our services include Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Podiatric Biomechanics, Myotherapy, Remedial Massage, Clinical Pilates and gym-based Strength + Rehab. We are currently seeking a motivated Physiotherapist or Osteopath with Clinical Pilates or gym based rehab experience!
At Kinematics, we have established a strong and positive team culture within which every member of our team is valued. Our clinic has an energetic vibe with a motivated and passionate team of clinicians and administrative staff. We are proud of the client community we have created and all our core values focus on providing clinical excellence and client-centred care.
The working hours for this role will be a minimum of 20 hours per week with a full-time position available for the right applicant (we may consider hiring two part-time applicants).
This position is for someone desiring a long-term workplace with opportunities for career progression. The working hours for this role will be a minimum of 20 hours per week with a full-time position available for the right applicant (we may consider hiring two part-time applicants).
- Fantastic clinic location in the heart of Richmond.
- Attractive remuneration and performance will be rewarded.
- Career progression opportunities including leadership and mentoring.
- Regular in-house professional development sessions.
- Be a core member of an exciting, modern and innovative health clinic.
- Work alongside a friendly, passionate and experienced team.
- Great facilities with lots of natural light and good vibes (including a sauna, coffee machine and fully equipped gym).
- Great team culture (including social activities and events).
The role will involve:
- Hands-on Physiotherapy/Osteopathy, one to one with clients.
- Longer appointment times to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients (60-minute initial consultations and 30-45 minute follow up consultations).
- Carrying out postural, functional and sport specific biomechanical assessments.
- Leading 1:1 and 1:4 Clinical Pilates or Strength + Rehab sessions (depending on your skill set and preference)
- Working with a diverse range of clientele, including musculoskeletal and sporting patient groups.
- Actively promoting Kinematics services to potential referrers and clients.
- Ability to build to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or Osteopathy preferably completed in Australia or New Zealand.
- A minimum of 4 years private practice experience.
- Current AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance.
- Be an extremely competent practitioner with a holistic approach to assessments and manual therapy treatments.
- Completion of additional Pilates or Strength + Conditioning training will be highly regarded.
- Exceptional communication skills, self-motivated and passionate to work as part of a dedicated team.
- Ability to work independently as well as closely within a multidisciplinary team of clinicians.
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge and clinical skills.
- Passionate about living and promoting a happy, healthy and active lifestyle.
The remuneration package is negotiable depending on your skills, experience and caseload.
How to Apply:
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter acknowledging:
1. How did you hear about this position and why do you want to work at Kinematics?
2. Why do you think you would be a good cultural and clinical fit within our team?
3. What does working as part of a team mean to you?