We assess functional and sport specific biomechanics, the movement of the whole body in order to identify and correct areas of imbalance.
We offer individualised 1:1 + 1:4 Clinical Pilates sessions at Kinematics Health + Performance. Our practitioners aim to help you:
- Advance rehabilitation from injury
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve biomechanics
- Enhance muscular control and co-ordination
We understand that all pregnancies are different and therefore our one-on-one and group Clinical Pilates are tailored to your individual pre and postnatal needs. Our practitioners aim to help:
- Promote correct core activation
- Improve pelvic floor function
- Pre + postnatal mobility + strength
- Provide education + support throughout your pregnancy and beyond
Strength + Rehab
Improve results with individualised 1:1 + group gym based exercise sessions at Kinematics Strength + Rehab. Our practitioners aim to facilitate:
- Gym-based exercise rehabilitation
- Reduced injury risk
- Improved biomechanics
- Enhanced performance
We’ve created the perfect packages to get you kick-started into either our tailored Clinical Exercise or Strength + Rehab group classes.
Our $250 Kickstarter offer saves you over $100 and includes:
- 60min Initial assessment
- 60min Follow-up appointment
- 1x tailored group class
- 1x 30min infrared sauna
New + existing K clients welcome!
Kinematics is excited to now offer the GLA:D Program. GLA:D® (which stands for Good Life with osteoArthritis: Denmark) is an educational and exercise program to alleviate the symptoms of hip and/or knee osteoarthritis, promoting a better quality of life for all affected by this condition. The program involves:
- 2x 1:1 appointments with a GLA:D certified Physiotherapist
- 2x educational sessions on osteoarthritis, risk factors, treatment options, and self- management strategies.
- 12x group exercise sessions over a six-week period.
New + existing K clients with hip +/or knee osteoarthritis welcome!