Pregnancy Treatment (Pre + Postnatal)
We treat women throughout all stages of their pregnancy.
Pregnancy Massage + Treatment
We treat women throughout all stages of their pregnancy, assisting the mother-to-be with pain management, postural imbalances and education during their pregnancy, birth and beyond.
We offer hands-on pre and postnatal treatments which are individualised to encourage optimal alignment throughout pregnancy and the postnatal period. Depending on your practitioner, treatment techniques may include pregnancy massage, myofascial release, joint mobilisation and manipulation.
While all of our clinicians are able to assist you on your pregnancy journey; our osteopaths Rachel + Ash, physiotherapists Amy + Jay, and remedial massage therapist Danielle have a special interest and additional training in Women’s Health.
How we can help
Our practitioners can help with the following conditions commonly experienced during pregnancy and beyond:
- Pelvic girdle and low back pain
- Neuralgia (including sciatic and pudendal nerve pain)
- Breast-feeding related postural pain
- Carpal tunnel and De Quervains
- Biomechanical compensations as a result of abdominal separation (DRAM)
- Initial Consultation (Osteo/Physio) 60 mins $185
- Follow Up (Osteo/Physio) 45 mins $115
- Initial Consultation (RM) 60 mins $125
- Follow Up (RM) 45 mins $105
Please check FAQ's below for information on private health and other rebates